What we are doing regarding the Covid Coronavirus - 19
TO ALL THE CUSTOMERS OF THE ORIGINAL TONY'S:
Starting May 19, 2020 we started again with service in our facilities to dine in.
We will continue to offer PICK UP and HOME DELIVERY. You can order here .
Within our facilities we will continue to apply the Cleaning and Sanitation Protocol developed by the Restaurants Union of the Ribera de Chapala and the local authorities, being very careful to ensure the cleanliness and quality of your food and our collaborators's health.
We will continue with these actions:
- Cleaning, disinfection and sterilization at 175 degrees Fahrenheit of all our dishes in an industrial dishwasher.
- We renewed our entire dishwashing area to ensure that they all dishes are perfectly sterile and clean.
- We increased the frequency of disinfection of high contact surfaces, furniture and accessories .
- We have shoe disinfection and we provide Antibacterial Gel to all our clients upon admission and with a dispenser at each table.
- We will only serve 4 people per table and maintaining a minimum distance of 6.5 feet between each table.
- We reduced the occupancy to 35%.
- We have takeaway and home delivery orders to help you stay home as much as possible but still enjoy some of our delicious dishes.
We will continue to follow all the recommendations of the WHO and local authorities.
We invite our clients to make reservations to ensure an available table.
Also, we beg our clients to do their part and follow the recommendations.
With your help we can take care of our community in the best possible way.
We are working to take care of you.
Anabel and Alex
The Original Tony's